CAN I RETURN THE PRODUCT IF I ORDERED TOO MUCH?
Answer: all returns are subject to our return policy
For more information please refer to our Return Policies section below.
- The customer is responsible for verification that the material quoted matches project specifications, sizes and quantities. Upon delivery, customer is responsible
- to inspect and sign for the order. All claims should be filed with trucking company upon delivery. In the event the client wants a
- refund after the product is shipped, the client has 10 business days from the day the product was shipped to request a return with
- Armand Flooring Products. The client is responsible to arrange their own freight back to the origin warehouse.
- We will not accept returns under $300.00 in product value.
- If we are not notified regarding the return request within 10 business days of the product being delivered, Armand Flooring Products
- will be unable to assist with the return request.
- The client is responsible to pay 30% of their order in restocking fees.
- Any custom/special orders cannot be cancelled/refunded. All sales are FINAL.
- No refund will be issued until received, inspected and approved by the manufacturer.
Does Armand Flooring ship samples?
Answer: Depending on the manufacturer, samples can be sent. Although, we do not recommend samples on some products due to the shade variation. We prefer you order a full box depending on the product.
RUN SHORT OF MATERIAL, WHAT TO DO?
Answer: The best way to avoid running short is to measure properly prior to placing your order. Check for measuring information in our Articles section to get tips on how to measure your space properly.
If you come up short, let us know ,we will ship what you need if we have your product in our stock and only charge you cost on freight.
CAN I PURCHASE NOW BUT GET IT DELIVERED AT LATER DATE?
Answer: You can purchase any of our products now and delay the shipping up to 4 months specially if you want to take advantage of a current sale price on one of our products.
WHAT IS LOWEST PRICE PROMISE BY ARMAND FLOORING?
Answer : We will try to beat their price from an authorized dealer
After you provide us with URL of internet flooring company or name, location and telephone number of local retailer, we guarantee lower price after comparing our price however sometimes this price guarantee does not apply to freight rates.
IS THE PRODUCT I AM ORDERING FIRST QUALITY GENUINE?
Answer: You can be assured that whatever you purchase from us is 100% genuine. All the products on our website are first quality flooring and tile products. We do not deal with second quality products unless by request and those are usually commercial projects.
REAL WOOD OR LAMINATE FLOORING, WHICH ONE IS BETTER?
Answer: This is the most common question that we are asked. Again it’s a matter of preference or your budget. Check out our article “REAL WOOD or LAMINATE” for some information about these products and their unique qualities and differences.
HOW DO I KNOW THE PRODUCT I SELECTED IS AVAILABLE IN STOCK?
Answer: It is not feasible for us to check the stock status until an order is placed because of the nature and volume of the products we handle and sell. The most effective way is to simply place your order if you have selected some product.
If the stock is not available we will notify you and discuss how to proceed any further.
IS ARMAND FLOORING " Authorized Dealer" FOR ALL THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS?
Answer: Yes, we are Authorized Dealers for everything we sell. It means that all the products you are purchasing are from an Authorized dealer with a valid manufacturer warranty as long as you get the installation and maintenance according to the manufacturer specifications.
WHAT IF MY ORDER COMES DAMAGED?
In the event your order is damaged while in transit, the customer is responsible to sign for it as broken including the quantities. If the customer does not include the damaged product and quantities in the POD, Armand Flooring Products will not be able to assist with the claim.