Somerset maintains control throughout its operations, which consists of lumber manufacturing, drying, milling, and finishing the final flooring. Somerset processes millions of board feet of lumber annually. This is the reason behind Somerset’s quality consistency.
- Somerset strives to produce the finest quality of floorings with their latest technology.
- All Somerset products are manufactured in the States
- Somerset manufactures flooring from the best natural hardwood resource in America- Appalachian Hardwood
- Somerset maintains control over the entire process
- Somerset owns and maintains its timberland
- More than thirty years in the field
- Somerset has maintained its commitment to conducting business with integrity
- Somerset hire the best employees, who value the customers and treat them with respect
The hardwood floors offered by Somerset not only look realistic but are sturdy and durable as well. Each plank is different and unique, which gives off warmth. These floors will bring life to your room with their aesthetic and beauty. Somerset floors are available in various colors. However, it’s vital to understand that colors may vary from plank to plank because natural wood has different characteristics such as; mineral streaks, knots, and variations in grain and color. The wooden floors may also undergo color changes upon exposure to light, but that doesn’t mean the flooring is ruined or defective.
Most popular products
- Natural Red Oak
- Metro Brown
- Urban Gray
- Maple Onyx
Care and Maintenance
You can sweep, vacuum, or dust mop the floors regularly. Vacuum cleaners work best for hardwood flooring, and Beater bars are the worst thing you can use on your flooring. Do not let the applicator, also known as a mop head, become too dirty as that will only spread the dirt around. Another thing to care about is that you clean up any spill with a washcloth or paper towel immediately, followed by cleaning it with a wooden floor cleaner.