About Imperma Wood
When in search of hardwood, Imeprma Wood is the answer. Imperma Wood has been manufacturing engineered hardwood and has set the bar high for its competitors. With its vast array of flooring options and 100% waterproof flooring, Imperma Wood has been satisfying customer needs beyond their expectations.
Why Imperma Wood
- Spectacular Floors; Their Hardwood floors are manufactured by the best of the best American and European Veneers.
- 100% Waterproof; Imperma Wood can resist the most extreme conditions.
- Easily Installed Anywhere; Imperma flooring is designed to fit any space or architectural design.
- DurAlox® Finish; This helps in protecting the flooring from wear and tear.
- Dent Resistant; The hardwood flooring is dent resistant due to the incorporation of XRP core in the manufacturing.
- Comfort and Quiet; Hardwood floors are pre-installed by SoundBurst, reducing the noise while walking.
- Top Quality and Value; Imperma Wood provides its customers with the best durable and beautiful flooring options.
- Low to No Maintenance Floor; No need to worry about cleaning and maintenance with Imperma Woods flooring. Vacuuming and damp mop occasionally will do the job!
Imperma Wood makes sure that they produce beautiful and elegant flooring designs that are safe and environmentally friendly as well. Such products do not harm Mother Nature and are safe for the customers too. It does so by using approved adhesives. The product is always tested and improved for adhesive use before its manufacturing. The adhesives are safe and long-lasting, making the flooring durable. Imperma uses Bostiks “LVT-Lock” Resilient Floor adhesive and Mapei’s “Ultrabond ECO 373” Pressure sensitive adhesive. All of Imperma Woods flooring options use these adhesives and provide long term warranty to its customers.