It has been almost 30 years since Happy floors came into the wholesale tile importation and distribution business. Happy floors hold the title of being the top Italian tile importer in the United States. In the year 2011, Happy floors also won the North American Distributor of the year award. Happy floors are the perfect answer to anyone who is in search of luxurious imported porcelain tiles. 90% of the premium tiles are imported from Italy, while the remaining 10% are from Spain.
Happy floors have a lot of flooring options available for their customers. All their products are of high- quality and innovative designs. Happy floors stock each floor in many different colors and styles so that every customer can get their favorite flooring. The best thing is that you can get all these facilities without having to pay a bomb.
Happy floors deal in ceramic and porcelain tiles, which are not only beautiful but eco-friendly too. Ceramic and porcelain tiles do not contain Volatile Organic Compounds, are low maintenance, and live a long life. Furthermore, the Italian tile industry had developed a stellar reputation, and these manufacturers are eco-conscious. Happy floors make conscious efforts to reduce their carbon footprint. The green building standards followed are according to the criteria provided by U.S Green Building Council.
At Happy floors, customers can choose tiles and floorings according to their particular taste. Now they can also choose from more than a hundred installation schemes. Happy floors have more than sixty different types of tiles available in various colors, and they can suggest even more unique installations so that that your floorings can be as distinct as possible.
Get flooring products shipped to you fast!
We will try to beat any price from an authorized dealer.
Our flooring specialists are just a phone call away.